Search Engine Optimization
Pay Per Click (PPC)
High Ranking Reature Pages
SEO Tools and Software
SEO News & Tips
Search Engine Optimization Tips
Here are just a few tips when you are optimizing your site.
- Always make every page of your site accessible from another page in your site. This means users can access it and so can the search engines.
- Write content that is both readable and going to sell the product that you have but also has the keywords that people will search for, but don't overdo it and get caught for spamming, and people won't read it if it's just packed with spam anyways.
- Exchanging links or getting links into your site is important, beware of who you exchange links to, links to bad neighbourhoods or to the wrong type of site can kill your site in the search engines.
- If possible add new content to your site, search engines and visitors love new things to read, it keeps them both coming back.
- Make your site friendly to both visitors and search engines, good alt tags, descriptions and linking work for both.
- Employ a good SEO company who are prepared to answer your questions, if the company isn't prepared to give answers on what they will do for you, then you shouldn't be going with them.
- Monitor your sites performance, both in the search engines and in performance. In other words there is no point in having a million visitors a month if the don't convert to sales. You web site has to sell your product as well as being found and vice versa. It's a balancing act.